Bosch SHE55M12UC Evolution 500 Series Full Console Dishwasher
The Bosch SHE55M12UC is one of those models that come with various features for an all around use. It comes in a stainless steel TallTub with five wash cycles and three options. One of its most outstanding features include its quietness during operation.
- Solid base and twin pumps make sure that sound is minimzed and contained.
- EcoSense feature significantly reduces energy used up to 20 percent.
- The EcoAction option also allows for less energy usage, cutting back about 25 percent of overall electricity.
- Comes with a Flow Through Water Heater
- Shows remaining time for cycle.
- Comes with ChildLock features for an uninterrupted cycle.
- Unit is NSF certified and gets rid of most bacteria in the kitchenware.
- Delay time is up to 19 hours.
- Offers high quality condensation drying with the help of the SaniDry feature.
- Comes with an automatically adjustable upper rack.
- Offers excellent drying performance with OptiDry, eliminating the occurence of bubble spots.
- Comes with a multi-function LED screen.
- Allows for a 14 place setting capacity.
- Model comes with 500 series racks with flexible silverware basket.
- Quickly washes kitchenware for thirty minutes or less.
This Bosch SHE55M12UC model allows for various features that makes it a very good company in the kitchen. One of its most noted and loved features include the quietness when being used, with hardly any sound heard. It comes with five different wash cycles for wider options as well as quality
The NSF certification ensures that each load receives quality clean, removing even bacteria off your kitchenware. Also, energy-wise, this Bosch model is excellent for saving up on power. User has the option of reducing electricity use by up to 20 or 25 percent with the help of EcoSense and EcoAction features. Washing time takes all of thirty minutes or less and contains a 14 place setting. Racks are also flexible and may be adjusted automatically for a more comfortable fit. Drying is quick and high quality with the OptiDry option.
Despite its various features, this particular Bosch model is not lacking in disadvantages. Users have noticed drawbacks, starting with the difficulty in loading the dishes. It also lacks various features including a hard food disposer and is not ADA certified.
Best used for a large kitchen, the dishwasher model does not have Half Load options, making it more ideal for large loads. Hence, the unit would best be used by large families rather than small households to make better use of it's efficiency.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- Easy to use
- Very Quiet
- Quick wash
- Energy efficienty
- Quality wash
- Quality drying
- NSF certified
- Flexible Silverware Basket
- Comes with child lock
- Adjustable upper rack
- 19 hours delay time
- Remaining time
- LED screenCons
- Only comes in stainless steel
- Difficult to load
- Not suited for a one-person household
- No hard food disposer
- Not ADA certifiedBosch Dishwasher main page