Bosch SHE5AL05UC 24 inch Ascenta Series Full Console Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
The SHE5AL05UC 24" Ascenta DLX Dishwasher from Bosch is a 24 inch tall tub model encased in stainless steel. It offers most of the features that are expected in a dishwasher brought by the Ascenta range. This particular model has some unique and not so unique convenient features.
- The SHE5AL05UC 24" Ascenta DLX Dishwasher is a 24 inch tall tub dishwasher.
- The dishwasher comes with 5 wash cycle options.
- It has a lifetime warranty on Rust-Through.
- It has a 24/7 overflow leak protection service from Bosch.
- It operates at 53 dBA, which is virtually silent.
- The dishwasher makes use of two pumps, which are responsible for the reduction of noise and vibration.
- The appliance is Energy Star certified.
- It has a flow-through water heater.
- There is an option to operate on half-load during light load days, for energy conservation purposes.
- The appliance’s EcoSense feature helps reduce energy consumption by as much as 20%.
- The dishwasher makes use of a triple filtration system.
- Its ChildLock system not only promotes the safety of young children but also prevents any changes in the cycle during operation.
- Being NSF certified, the SHE5AL05UC takes away 99.9% of bacteria from soiled dishes.
- The appliance’s SaniDry feature allows bacteria removal during drying of dishes.
- Drying through heating does not melt plastics.
- The dishwasher has standard racks with a standard silverware basket.
- It has a 14 place setting capacity.
- The dishwasher model from Bosch washes and dries the dishes in thirty minutes or less.
- Its specialized Delay Star Timer schedules the operation 3 hours, 6 hours and 9 hours prior.
- Spotless drying is possible through the OptiDry feature.
The SHE5AL05UC 24" Ascenta DLX Dishwasher from Bosch has all the neat features from the manufacturer’s Ascenta range. The dishwasher has environmentally-friendly features; the most popular among these is the Energy Star qualification. It is also good to get to know an appliance that can be environmentally-friendly but still be able to offer 5 wash cycle options, optimum hygiene and high performance in killing off bacteria.
While the SHE5AL05UC 24" Ascenta DLX Dishwasher from Bosch offers quite a number of good features, these nifty features are not enough to fully distinguish this specific model from the rest of the range’s units. The features are not enough to make the unit stand out from the rest. In fact, it is nearly identical to the other Ascenta dishwashers. It also doesn't have adjustable feet and no interior lights. It also doesn't offer glass protection.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- Environmentally-friendly features
- Energy Star qualified
- NSF certified
- Hygienic performance
- Has a good warranty on rust-through
- Available 24/7 services from Bosch on leak protection
- Offers 5 wash cycle options
- Has safety features
- Virtually silent operation
- Does not melt plastics
- Fast washing and drying
- Some of the features are not that outstanding
- Racks could go beyond standard
- Easily forgettable among the rest of Ascenta range
- No interior lights
- No adjustable feet
- No glass protectionBosch Dishwasher main page