Bosch SHE65P06UC 24 inch Evolution 500 Series Semi-Integrated Dishwasher - Black
Noiselessly efficient and designed in a durable stainless steel material, the SHE65P06UC 24" Evolution 500 Series dishwasher from Bosch is equipped with practical features that make daily dishwashing an effortless task. Constructed to control leaks effectively and with a spacious 14-place setting capacity, you know you are getting a dishwasher that really works.
- The 6 wash cycles with 3 options allow you to choose which cycle is best for your cleaning needs.
- The stainless steel tall tub design gives the dishwasher an elegant look and ample interior space.
- Noise control features such as two pumps and solid base results in a quiet dishwashing operation.
- The EcoSense feature minimizes energy usage by as much as 20%.
- A more convenient water heating system is available through the dishwasher's Flow-Through Water Heater.
- The quadruple filtration system makes sure that impurities are filtered accordingly.
- ENERGY STAR-certified, you are assured that this dishwasher is highly energy-efficient.
- The AquaStop Leak Protection offers excellent protection from leaks.
- The Sanitize Option reduces bacterial growth and results in faster drying.
- The Extra Tall Item Sprinkler us able to clean items up to 22 inches tall.
- The Quick Wash feature allows you to wash dishes in as short as 30 minutes or less.
- The multi-function LED allows you to check the remaining time on its display.
- The concealed heating element protects your plasticware from melting or warping.
- The Half Load Option helps save time when you have smaller dishwashing loads.
The advantages to using this dishwasher range from safety and convenience to performance and sanitation. With safety features such as the AquaStop Leak Protection, Sanitize Option, and concealed heating element, this dishwasher makes sure that your highest cleaning requirements are satisfied. It is also designed to cater to your convenience, especially with its LED display feature that tells you how much time is left for each dishwashing cycle.
With 14-place setting, this dishwasher can accommodate huge loads and also offers spotless drying, due mainly to its OptiDry feature. The interiors have durable racks where there is also a separate silverware basket, upper rack, and an Extra Tall Item Sprinkler. Since this dishwasher comes with an NSF certification, it is able to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria while cleaning and drying. And if you have a lot of plasticware, this dishwasher will not melt plastics as its heating element is concealed accordingly.
Although SHE65P06UC from Bosch has a lot of excellent features, it lacks the variable spray pressure feature, which is present in other Bosch dishwasher models and series, such as the SHE68P06UC 800 series. Also, some consumers have complained how this dishwasher has a long cycle, which translates to more time spent on dishwashing.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- highly efficient
- lacks noise and vibration
- has solid base
- sanitation option keeps dishes and other items bacteria-free
- has multi-function LED display indicating time remaining
- fast drying performanceCons
- does not have the variable spray feature
- long cycleBosch Dishwasher main page