Bosch SHX45P01UC 24 inch Integra 500 Series Dishwasher, Titanium - White with Stainless Handle
One of the best features of the SHX45P01UC 24" Integra 500 Series Dishwash is that it is noiseless. In fact, it has a silence rating of 47DBA. Aside from its Noise Reduction System, people love this dishwasher model because it cleans efficiently.
- It has a rust-free, stainless steel tall tub that ensures lifetime use.
- Equipped with a noise reduction system, the SHX45P01UC is surely one of the quietest dishwashers in the market.
- Nylon coated racks prevents nicks and cuts.
- It supports heating up to the sanitizing temperature to ensure that dishes are bacteria-free.
- Condensation drying has a sheeting action that dries dishes in an economical way.
- Its EcoSense feature allows fresh water fill if necessary.
- It has multiple filters that cleans water and protects the main pump from any unwanted material.
- Timers are also featured including the ones that can delay the start of the washing.
- Small loads are enabled that even though the dish rack is not full, it would still clean the upper portion.
- It has an improved drying system with extra dry and optimum dry features.
- Racks are adjustable based on various positioning preferences.
The SHX45P01UC 24" Integra 500 Series Dishwasher are popularly-known in the market because of its noise reduction system. It is in fact, one of the quietest appliances made by Bosch. Its sections are made of stainless steel that prevents rusting. Thus, it is durable and does a great cleaning job.
Its features as
well support a hygienic process of cleaning dishes. The dishes are sanitized to inhibit growth of germs and bacteria. Improved drying is also featured that one can either choose from the Extra Dry or OptiDry options.
Also, this model is equipped with a smart filtration system that effectively manages the distribution and draining of water into the dishwasher.
The common complaints raised by owners of SHX45P01UC Dishwashers are about the racks. They say that the layout and design are disappointing. Plus, among the other Bosch models, it has the most disappointing size and design. Certain parts and portions of the racks are too narrow.
Cereal bowls do not often fit in either the top or bottom portions of the rack. Handles of eating utensils also often have problems fitting in the rack. Sometimes, they even get caught in the rack, making it too tight and difficult to get out.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- Extremely quiet as advertised
- Does a great job cleaning dishes
- It has a sleek design
- Germ-free with its Hygienic Condensation Drying feature
- Half-load options available for smaller loads
- Spotless drying is guaranteedCons
- The 16-piece metric is inconsistent with the other brands
- Does not have any lights in the front to show that the dishwasher is running
- Rack design and layout are disappointing
- Sections of the rack intended for silverware cause eating utensils to get stuck
- There are parts of the rack that are too narrow for cereal bowlsBosch Dishwasher main page