Bosch SHX4AP05UC 24 inch Ascenta Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
The Bosch SHX4AP05UC 24" Ascenta Integra dishwasher has a compact design that makes it easier to fit into any kitchen space. The dishwasher features four wash cycles and two options that match most of your dishwashing needs.
Its stainless steel finish makes it look modern and stylish and build to last. It has convenient features such as leak protection and an effective filtration system.
- The anti-leak feature ensures less mess and cleanups when using this dishwasher.
- The stainless steel body and tub are guaranteed against rusting to ensure long-lasting, optimum performance.
- The machine runs on four wash cycle options: Power Scrub Plus, Auto, Regular and Quick Wash.
- The 30-minute quick wash option is a speedy and convenient way to get dishes clean and dry.
- It is a certified energy-saver with Energy Star certification.
- It works quietly at 53 dBA.
- It comes with the OptiDry feature for "spotless drying results."
- It has a capacity of 14 place setting.
- It is NSF-certified.
The Bosch SHX4AP05UC works silently and efficiently, with twin pumps that ensure less noise and vibration. The machine comes with a concealed heating system that assures the safety of your plastic dishes.
The flow-through water heater technology allows water to heat up faster and more efficiently, which translates to a better performing dishwasher. The machine also has an NSF certification, which assures users that 99.9% of bacteria are removed. The machine also comes with the trademark SaniDry hygienic condensation drying
feature to ensure that the dishes are kept clean even when drying.
Accessories and other additional compatible gadgets are easily available from the main website, along with user manuals and other guides. This dishwasher model is also a cheaper alternative to the high-priced lines of the same brand.
With its current features, the machine is a good performing dishwasher. However, the machine lacks certain features that could have made it a great dishwasher. Example, the dishwasher does not have a water softener system which makes it washing a little more difficult. Also, there are no interior lights and glass protection.
Also the machine offers a limited four level wash cycle. Other machines of the same make and dimensions offer five to six wash cycles.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- energy-efficient (saves up to 20% on energy consumption)
- has delay start time (3h, 6h, and 9h)
- excellent water filtration system
- convenient quick wash system.
- accessories are widely available
- can clean well
- less expensive than other similar modelsCons
- only has four wash cycle options
- single water pressure limits the cleaning powers of the machine
- hard-to-remove grease gets left behind especially during the quick wash
- has a limited space (Both the top and bottom baskets are placed low inside the tub.)
- does not have a load sensor (an essential feature to ensure optimum use of the space inside the dishwasher)
- does not come with a child lock feature. Bosch Dishwasher main page