Bosch SHX65P05UC 24 inch Integra 500 Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
SHX65P05UC 24" Integra 500 series dishwasher is a build-under, mid-level dishwasher by Bosch that is designed to be installed under a worktop. It is a direct upgrade of the SHX45P05UC, and as such, this dishwasher model features more wash cycles and options.
This dishwasher boasts of features essential for quality dishwashing, such as the quadruple filtration system that ensures clean dishes and a leak protection system that makes sure water doesn't seep into your kitchen floor.
- Its sleek, stainless steel finish makes it resistant to rust, and it's visually pleasing too and would most likely match any kitchen decoration scheme.
- It has a multi-function LCD that makes it easy for you to see the remaining time before your dishes are thoroughly cleaned.
- At 47 dBA, SHX65P05UC is among the quietest dishwashers in the market. It has layers of insulation so noise is minimized and you won't be bothered by the sound.
- This dishwasher is Energy Star-certified, which means that you can be sure it doesn't use up too much energy. Not only is this good for Mother Earth, but it's also great for your finances as well.
- Aside from letting you save on energy, this dishwasher uses up only the right amount of water, so you get to save on water as well.
- It features 500 series racks as well as a flexible silverware basket. There's also the Rackmatic adjustable rack, so you won't have to worry about tall items or oversized cookware.
It also has the AquaStop leak protection, so you won't have to worry about water soaking into your floors.
This dishwasher is certified by Energy Star. It only uses up 259 kwh/yr, so you get to save more energy. Aside from that, it has EcoSense, which decreases the usage of energy by up to 20%. Since this is virtually silent, it has InfoLight beams, which serve as indication that it's working.
It also features a solid base that prevents leakage from happening. Being NSF-certified, it eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria, so you can be sure that your dishes are really clean. With Quick Wash, you can also be finished with the dishes in just 30 minutes or even less.
Some users have complained that Bosch charges a service fee when replacing parts, even if they are under warranty. There are also some complaints about the heating and drying system.
The dishes are sometimes not thoroughly dried, particularly those made of plastic. The filter can also get clogged, and it's better if dishes are rinsed first before they are loaded into the dishwasher.Pros
- has a half load option
- wash cycles take only 30 minutes or even less
- virtually silent
- has quadruple filtration system
- can hold tall or oversized items
- features InfoLight
- modern, stylish designCons
- dishes can still be drippy after cleaning
- coffee and tea stains are not thoroughly removed from cups
- heating element is concealed, not in the tubBosch Dishwasher main page