Bosch SHX65P06UC 24 inch Integra 500 Series Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Black
Perfecting the first few models of Integra, Bosch has created a model that answers the concerns of its buyers. The SHX65P06UC 24" Integra 500 series is just as perfect as the consumers have hoped for.
- Tub is made of stainless steel.
- 6 Cycle washes and options are available to fit your lifestyle and needs.
- With a 47dBA, dishwashing is never this silent.
- Solid base is made sound-proof and leak-preventive.
- It is Energy Star compliant that consumes only 259kW per year.
- With the use of its EcoSense feature, this dishwasher unit saves as much as 20% of the energy usage.
- It has a flow-through water heater that enhances the cleaning operations.
- Its triple filtration system helps ensure that the water used is clean.
- Its Sanitize Option helps remove bacteria and enhance drying.
- NSF certified, it is guaranteed that 99.9% of the bacteria and germs are eliminated.
- It uses condensation for more efficient drying.
- It 500 Series racks are big enough to fit standard kitchenware and utensils.
- The silverware basket provided in the racks is flexible. It can be bent or formed according to preferences.
- Tall items as high as 22” are cleaned with the sprinkler feature.
- All controls are digital, with a multi-function LED that shows even the remaining time of the dishwashing process.
- Two timer options are available – the delayed 19-hour timer option and quick wash option that cleans dishes in 30 minutes or less.
- With its OptiDry feature, spotless drying is ensured.
The old models of Integra have had a few problems in size and racks. The tubs were all made according to the standard size of dishwashers and the racks were only
fit for the standard-sized kitchenware and utensils. Learning about these concerns, Bosch redesigned the old models and has come up with a better model – the SHX65P06UC 24" Integra 500 series Dishwasher.
Bosch soon perfected Integra. With the old, great features of Integra, Bosch enlarged its capacity to cater to non-standard sized or taller kitchenware and utensils. Customers over the Internet have attested to this great convenience and have loved Integra more because its outstanding features were retained.
The Integra series has become popular because it works efficiently despite its silence. It is durable with its stainless steel finish; it is hygienic with its Triple Filtration system and NSF compliance, and it is economical because it is Energy Star Compliant. Much more, it has the Sanitize Option that ensures that 99.9% of the germs and bacteria are eliminated during the washing process. Better yet, there are still more out of this perfect dishwasher. The advantages simply go with the name.
Rarely that people become dissatisfied about this Bosch dishwasher. With the developments Bosch made in this model, the concerns of users from the previous models were resolved in this smart dishwashing unit.
The only common concerns that most users have about SHX65P06UC 24" Integra 500 series Dishwasher is that it is a little more expensive than the usual dishwashers. However, with the wide range of benefits it offers, the price is not really a big factor after all.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- Good cleaning performance
- Virtually quiet
- Saves energy during cleaning
- Allows water filtering
- Protects the unit from leaks
- Cleans hygienically and dries spotlessly
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria and germs
- Convenient and easy to useCons
- A little more expensive than the other brandsBosch Dishwasher main page