Bosch SHX68E05UC Integra 800 Plus Series 24 inch Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
The Bosch 800 Plus Series SHX68E05UC is a 24" dishwasher that's meant to be installed under a worktop. Its notable features include a triple filtration system that decreases the buildup of compounds and minerals to make sure that your dishes are sparkly clean, a leak protection system that prevents water from seeping into your floor, and racks that can be adjusted so that you'll have room for tall items.
- At 42dBA, this dishwasher is considered virtually silent, so you won't be bothered by noise while you're doing the dishes. It also has two pumps intended to minimize vibration and noise.
- The solid base prevents leaks, and the AquaStop Plus leak protection works round the clock to make sure that your floor doesn't get wet.
- There's also a sanitize option that kills bacteria and enhances the drying of your dishes.
- With its stainless steel finish, this dishwasher is also visually appealing.
- It's also one of the most energy-efficient dishwashers in the United States at 180 kwh/yr. With EcoSense, this dishwasher reduces energy usage by up to 20%, and the EcoAction option also decreases energy usage by up to 25%. This way, you can be sure that you're not only saving energy but also some money.
When picking a dishwasher, it's important to choose one that will get your dishes really clean. The SHX68E05UC can do just that and more. With its layers of insulation, you can be sure that sound is minimized so
you don't have to put up with dishwasher noise.
This also features InfoLight Beams so you'd know if your unit is running. With this dishwasher, water is channeled through tighter coils located in a confined heating chamber, so water is heated efficiently and quickly, unlike in conventional dishwashers where water just falls randomly onto an exposed heating element. This dishwasher also has versatile racks in which you could put tall items or oversized platters.
Aside from that, the touch controls are hidden on the top of the door, so you can be sure that children won't play with them.
Some consumers have expressed complaints about breakdowns of this kind of dishwasher. Others have also complained about draining and drying problems, as well as some minor motor problems.
There have also been complaints about clogged up filters, and some users claim that dishes need to be rinsed first before loading them into the dishwasher. Another complaint is that cups or glasses with tea or coffee stains do not get thoroughly cleaned.Pros
- saves more energy
- quieter than other dishwashers
- easy to use
- racks are versatile
- could accommodate tall items
- has a half load option
- sanitize option gets rid of bacteria
- does not melt plastic dishes
- solid base prevents leaks
- modern, stylish look Cons
- dishes don't dry completely all the time
- drying aid has to be set on high just for dishes to dry
- plastic dishes don't dry thoroughlyBosch Dishwasher main page