Bosch SHX6AP02UC Energy Star 24 inch Ascenta Integra Dishwasher 6 Cycles - White
The SHX6AP02UC 24" Ascenta Integra dishwasher is one of the quiet and intelligent models of Bosch. It is an extraordinary dishwasher that cleans a lot but barely creates noise when working.
- The SHX6AP02UC washes dishes in 5 levels.
- There are 6 wash cycles and options to choose from wherein you can choose the option that best suits your lifestyle.
- It is tub-sized meaning it is 20% larger than the regular dishwashers.
- It uses high temperature for sanitation and faster drying.
- Racks are adjustable making it easier to move or tilt.
- It is Energy Star compliant with an annual estimated electricity consumption of 300kW/h, 20% reduction in energy usage or consumption.
- It is NSF certified, ensuring that germs and bacteria are 99.9% eliminated.
- This type of dishwasher has a delayed timer that can start a process at a later time.
- Its noise level is 50dBA, a level that still ranks among the quietest dishwashers in the market.
- The interiors are made of stainless steel, making it durable, resistant from rust and stains.
- All controls are digital and are easily manipulated.
SHX6AP02UC 24" Ascenta Integra Dishwasher is an ultra quiet utility that uses a two-pump motor to minimize viration and noise. It impressively exceeds the Energy Star compliance and efficiently reduces energy usage with its EcoSense. It has an Aquastop protection system that prevents leaks. Plus, with its stainless steel construction, the SHX6AP02UC 24 is sure to last for a very long time.
In terms of efficiency, the SHX6AP02UC 24 Ascenta Integra Dishwasher is equipped with variable spray pressure that enhances cleaning performance. Its extra tall sprinkler is included to ensure that tall items are cleaned as well. The half load option allows small loads to be cleaned. The triple filtration system of this dishwasher, a process that removes the finest dirt from the dishes, is as well one of its outstanding features.
This machine offers plenty of features. However, in most of its available reviews, customers only complained on its high price and on its racks for not providing extra support for cutlery and small items.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- There are 6 different cycles and options to choose from
- Equipped with an automatic wash cycle that identifies the temperatures and rinse cycles to be used
- Durable, made of stainless steel
- Uses high temperature for efficient sanitation
- Uses standard convection for faster drying
- Prevents leaks
- Equipped with a triple filtration system that cleans efficiently
- Built with a 300 Series Rack with Flexible Silverware Basket
- Upper rack is adjustable
- The model is Energy Star Qualified so it saves 20% energy
- Has a delayed timer option for 3 hours, 6 hours and 9 hours options
- Controls are digital
- Interiors are stain and rust resistant
- Spotless drying
- Has sprinkler system for extra-tall items
- Features are easy to use and understand even for first-time usersCons
- No extra utility basketBosch Dishwasher main page