Architect II Dishwasher
General Electric Consumer & Industrial watches the globe as the leader in the major appliance industry as well as lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services.
GE has been providing solutions for many commercial, industrial and residential uses in over 100 countries.
They use innovative technologies and "ecomagination" in order to bring good things to life. It is a GE initiative to be overly aggressive and bring to markets world wide new technologies that can help customers and consumers meet the ever pressing environmental challenges so they can deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The GSM1800J is a smaller sized unit for space saving. It has a bright brushed stainless steel interior with a lustrous finish for added and lasting beauty that aids in resisting stains and corrosion.
The full length flat door blends nearly seamlessly with the cabinet work that is adjacent to the dishwasher.
The dishwashing unit has nylon racks with a heavy-duty design that secures and protects dishes during each cycle. The upper rack is removable and pulls out completely to allow so you can wash items that you could never have washed in other traditional dishwashers like large cookie sheets and 20 gallon stockpots.
The wash cycle features a China/Crystal selection which protects delicate glassware and dishes by lowering the water temperature during the cycle, as well as a Pots and Pans cycle which scours off burned-on food with hot water and maximum water pressure. Drying options include a Heat Dry option that circulates warm air to quickly and gently dry dishes.
The following list comes directly from the web site and marketing material:
- Bright Annealed Stainless Steel Interior with a lustrous finish for a lasting beauty that resists stains and corrosion.
- A full-Length Flat Door that blends nearly seamlessly with the adjacent cabinetry.
- Nylon racks with a heavy-duty design that secures and protects dishes during each cycle.
- Removable upper rack that pulls out completely so you can wash oversized objects like 20 gallon stock pots and restaurant sized cookie sheets.
- China/Crystal selection that protects your delicate glassware and dishes by lowering the water temperature during the washing cycle.
- Pots and Pans Cycle — Scours off burned-on food with hot water and maximum water pressure
- This dishwasher meets all requirements to be Energy Star® Qualified
- Stainless Steel Tub and Door Liner that reduced bacterial growth
- The unit has 4 wash levels to choose from
- Water Filtration System that provides clean water every time so residue from soap or food particles do not get thrown back into the wash.
- There are 7 cycles to choose from with 12 options in total.
- Choice to either have your drying time hot or not.
- Plate Warmer to your entrees do not get cold.
- Silverware Basket
- Cycle Progress Indicators
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
KitchenAid Architect II KUDU03STSS Customer Opinions
One customer lived in an old farmhouse and had limited space. A 24" dishwasher would have taken too much of my cupboard & drawer space.
If there are only two of you this compact size dishwasher will suit our needs to a "T". The GE brand certainly lives up to its name and does a great job.
There were not too many choices in the 18" version so I was relieved to see GE as one of my choices. Also, I want to mention that it is quiet, not silent.
But, I think in a larger home, it would be a lot quieter. This is the perfect dishwasher for a small kitchen. It is small, but holds a lot.
The silverware tray has divided compartments so that you can separate forks, spoons & knives. It's great for unloading silverware quickly.
I’ve owned a lot of dishwashers over the years and with other dishwashers I've had, every bit of food had to be rinsed off before putting in the dishwasher.
Not with this one - a mild rinsing to get extra pieces of food off the dishes - they come out sparkling clean. I highly recommend this dishwasher for kitchens with small spaces. It is well worth the money.
This one actually works better than the full size dishwashers that I used to own.
Takes up little space but can hold a whole days worth of dishes for my family of five.Always take the time to research any product you may be interested in purchasing.
It is a big purchase and should not be undertaken lightly by any means. This model in particularly is low cost and slim to fit most places.
Return From KitchenAid KUDU03STSS Architect II to KitchenAid Dishwashers
Return From KitchenAid KUDU03STSS Architect II to Dishwasher Reviews