LG LDF6920BB Dishwasher with Fully Integrated Controls
The LG LDF6920BB combines tough cleaning performance with elegant style with its sophisticated black color. It has a large capacity of 16-place setting, making it an ideal choice for large families. Despite the superior performance, this dishwasher is known for its silent operation. So even if you're in the middle of something, you don't have to worry about the thud or any clinking sound in the kitchen. The integrated controls are easy enough to figure out and use, making it easier for you to set the program and let this dishwasher handle the job for you with less worries.
- This LG steam dishwasher comes with the LoDecibel Quiet Operation. The built-in sound insulation makes it virtually quiet while boasting of powerful cleaning performance.
- Its 16-place setting capacity means that it can handle more items all at once. The flexible storage design maximizes its capacity, while ensuring the safe loading of dishes, stemware, and kitchenware that comes in different shapes and sizes.
- Complete with LED indicator lights, the integrated controls are easy enough to use and adds much to the beauty of the overall dishwasher design without the cluttered look.
- If you only have a few dishes to run in the dishwasher, then you can always switch to the half wash mode to save time and energy. You can have the dishes washed through the bottom or top rack of the dishwasher.
- The Hybrid Condensing Drying System of the washer ensures faster drying times to minimize the formation of spots, especially on stemware.
- The built-in food disposer makes sure that dishes will come out spick and span. No need to scrub hardened food
residue; the food disposer will do the job for you,
- With the Energy Star rating, expect to get some savings on your utility bill when using this steam dishwasher from LG. Aside from energy savings, you can also save on water usage.
- The stainless steel tub ensures durability and ease of maintenance as it easily resists stains and odors.
- It has up to 5 wash cycles to customize every wash according to the load.
The LDF6920BB LG dishwasher makes a good addition to any kitchen, with its fully integrated controls and sophisticated design. What consumers love about this dishwasher is that it works quietly while making sure that dishes are cleaned well. It also has LED indicator lights to alert users when the cycle is through. This way, they don't have to check the dishwasher every minute. It is also easy to program the dishwasher, which can be set to the half wash mode to clean small loads without wasting too much energy. The storage design is another favorite feature of consumers since it helps maximize the capacity of 16-place setting, with top and bottom racks for stemware and differently sized items.
The common complaint about this dishwasher from LG is that it takes a while to finish the cycle. Aside from the long cycle, some also claim that despite the Hybrid Condensing Drying System, the dishes don't come out fully dry as advertised.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- stylish design
- easy to use integrated controls
- virtually quiet
- easy to load dishes in the dishwasher
- cleans wellCons
- long cycle
- drying system don't work too wellLG Dishwasher main page