LG LDS4821WW Dishwasher with Semi-Integrated Electronic Panel
Available in a stylish white finish, the LDS4821WW dishwasher from LG offers a variety of features that will make dishwashing an easy and hassle-free task. Some of the features offered by this LG dishwasher include a Hybrid Condensing drying system, a 16-setting capacity, and a LoDecibel feature. Read on to learn more about this LG dishwasher.
- The machine uses a LoDecibel system, giving you a chance to do other tasks and even watch TV while waiting for the dishwasher to finish the load.
- The Hybrid Condensing drying system ensures that your dishes are dried in the quickest time possible.
- Guilt-free dishwashing is now possible with LG LDS4821WW's energy-saving features.
- The machine's smart controls make it easier for you to take advantage of the model's nifty features and capabilities.
- The sleek look offered by this dishwasher makes it a perfect addition to any style of kitchen.
- The machine's SteamWasher can accommodate up to a 16-setting capacity.
- With a built-in food disposer, you don't need to scrape off food particles from your plates before placing them inside the dishwasher.
- The tub is very durable because it is made of stainless steel.
With the machine's Energy Star rating, you can actually enjoy up to 12% more energy efficiency and up to 41% more water efficiency. The Hybrid Condensing drying system makes sure that your dishes and stemware are dry and are spotless. If you want a machine that doesn't produce too much noise, the LG LDS4821WW offers a LoDecibel™ quiet
operation feature. The 16-setting capacity offered by this model means bigger loads can be accommodated. And because it also comes with a built-in food disposer, you won't have to deal with stubborn food particles or stains stuck on your plates. If you want a dishwasher that will last for years, the LDS4821WW's stainless steel tub promises longer years of operation. The control panel is also semi-integrated, offering you a sleek-looking dishwasher that is easy to use, even for first-timers. Offering a total of five wash cycles, this dishwasher can definitely clean your dirtiest plates and stemware. The stemware holder and upper rack are also both adjustable, making it easy for you to fit in your oddly shaped glassware. The three cutlery baskets that are detachable make it also easy for you to arrange your plates and glasses inside the dishwasher.
Some of the issues several customers have encountered is that the cutlery baskets seem a bit flimsy and poorly made. The dishwashing cycle was also a bit longer than expected, according to some buyers. Some of the consumers also didn't like how the grid covers looked.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- Uses a LoDecibel system
- Is Energy Star rated
- Has a 16-setting capacity
- The cutlery baskets are detachable
- You can customize the arrangement of the racks
- Tub is made of stainless steel
- Has a built-in food disposer
- Controls are semi-integratedCons
- Cutlery baskets looked a bit flimsy
- Dishwashing cycle takes a long time
- Grid covers weren't well-designedLG Dishwasher main page