Maytag MDD8000AWS Double Drawer Dishwasher
MDD8000AWS is a 24" dishwasher that comes with a drawer that can accommodate 5-piece place-setting. It has numerous wash cycles for superior efficiency in washing dishes. It also makes a good choice for kitchens where space is limited. The Maytag MDD8000AWS is also noted for its precision clean, so you get clean dishes every time.
- Its 5-piece place-setting capacity, auto clean feature, and precision sensor all work together to give your dishes a good clean depending on the level of soil in your dishes.
- The stainless steel body adds to the durability of this unit, making it look more expensive and stylish.
- The compact frame makes MDD8000AWS perfect for small kitchens.
- The washing chambers can simultaneously wash dishes, one of the features that makes this unit very energy-efficient. This two-dishwashing space system also saves on water and helps you wash larger piles of dishes in half the time.
- Multiple wash cycles such as heavy, normal, InstaWash, light, and auto clean help in conserving water and energy by giving more options for different kinds of dishwashing needs.
- The unit also comes with premium dark Duraguard Nylon Racks, which are coated with nylon to avoid scratching expensive china and crystal while preventing the rusting of the racks at the same time.
- The unit also comes with the Quiet Series sound package, a special sound dampening package that is perfect for those who prefer to do the dishes at night for cheaper power costs.
- Its place setting
capacity is smaller than the typical capacity for dishwashers, but the extra dishwashing load can be carried by the second drawer, allowing you to wash larger loads at the same time.
- You get clean dishes, pots, and pans with the high pressure spray jets, which use pressure to remove stubborn stains even if you forget to rinse them prior to loading.
- You can also save on water cost with sensors that help direct water to areas in the dishes where it is needed the most.
One advantage is the built-in drawer, which doubles the amount of dishes you can wash at a time. The stainless steel feature is another advantage because it makes the unit look stylish and elegant and more expensive than it really is. This will make it go well with other stainless steel appliances in the house.
For its sophisticated features, the $1,000 price is pretty reasonable, although there are other units that can do the same job for a lesser price and with more convenience features. The unit is also not ADA-compliant. Another disadvantage is the dark grey polymer tub interior, when there are other units with stainless steel tubs that are sold at lower prices.
Consumer likes and dislikes Pros
- compact design saves on space
- does a fine job at washing dishes, including pots and pans
- cleans faster than other dishwashing units
- stylish exteriorCons
- no stainless steel tub
- not ADA-compliant
- absence of other convenience featuresMaytag Dishwashers main page