Whirlpool DU1030XTXS Whirlpool Tall Tub Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Whirlpool's DU1030XTXS is a machine that not only has ENERGY STAR qualification, but it also has some other features that help make it an eco-friendly choice. Aside from its energy efficiency, DU1030XTXS is also an effective dishwashing machine that can give you good value for your money. If you are on the market for a new dishwasher, check out the Whirlpool DU1030XTXS to see if it's the right choice for you!
- One of the key features of DU1030XTXS is that it is ENERGY STAR qualified. This means that it uses less natural resources for regular operation. This means that the washer causes less stress on the environment and less stress on your wallet come monthly-bill time.
- Another great feature of this dishwasher is its Eco Cycle. Eco Cycle is a type of wash cycle that is designed to consume as little energy as possible. Although Eco Cycle may be a little weak for heavy soil, it still does an effective cleaning job for regular washes.
- DU1030XTXS also has a flexible interior rack design with its adjustable silverware baskets, which are mounted "in-the-rack."
- With the Quiet Partner I Sound Package installed on this dishwasher, you won't have to worry about it causing too much noise.
- The NSF Certified Sani Rinse option ensures that 99.99% of all bacteria and germs are cleaned from your plates. This means you can be confident that your dishware and silverware are clean and disinfected well.
- The Super Capacity Tall Tub that this washer uses makes for extra space for extra capacity. Also, DU1030XTXS is built with the 4-level SheerClean Direct Feed Wash System, which doesn't make use of a tall, space-consuming tower. Instead, this system channels water and washes your dishes from four different angles.
- Other features that you'll find on Whirlpool's DU1030XTXS include five automatic cycles, electronic controls, a four-hour delay option, heated dry option, and a high temperature wash option.
The main advantages of DU1030XTXS come from its eco-friendly design. A number of factors contribute to the efficiency of this machine. First of all, the ENERGY STAR qualification means that the machine makes use of less energy from the get-go. Aside from this, the machine also has a good capacity, which means that you won't have to keep running cycles. Also, the Eco Cycle on the machine can help you save energy with practically every wash.
Some of the disadvantages of this machine come from the fact that it doesn't have some of the more developed technologies that can be found in other Whirlpool models. For example, some of the latest dishwashers from Whirlpool have a 5-level SheerClean System, Quiet Partner II technology, and a 2-4-6 hour time delay option.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- very efficient
- effective washing
- good price point
- short wash cycle capabilityCons
- not as high-tech as other models
- can still be noisy during operationWhirlpool Dishwashers main page