Whirlpool DU1300XTVQ 24 inch Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Whirlpool's DU1300XTVQ has a bunch of useful features, making it ideal for any family home. Not only does this have some powerful cycle options, but it is also designed to deliver that power without burning a hole in your wallet every time the utility bills come around. If you are looking for a good, well-rounded dishwasher that is built for energy conservation, quiet operation, and powerful dishwashing cycles, then this may just be the right machine for your home.
- ENERGY STAR qualification has practically become an industry standard, especially for large appliances like dishwashers. DU1300XTVQ is ENERGY STAR-qualified, which means that it uses conservative amounts of water and energy, helping you save the environment and save on utility bills.
- DU1300XTVQ comes with the AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket that can fit different kinds of silverware. You can place the basket in three different places in the dishwasher, making it extremely useful and flexible.
- This dishwasher model is also outfitted with the Quiet Partner II Sound Package with insulation to reduce noise levels during operation. You can choose from multiple levels of quiet operation.
- Another great feature of DU1300XTVQ is the Nation Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified Sani Rinse Option that eliminates 99.99% of bacteria. This means that you won't have to worry about your dishes and silverware being dirty or unsanitary.
- The Auto Soil Sensor monitors your wash water for soil to determine how dirty
your dishes are. It then automatically adjusts the wash cycle for a more effective wash.
- DU1300XTVQ also has a 5-level SheerClean Direct Feed Wash System that doesn't make use of a tower. Instead, the water is directed up and out of the back and top of the washer, cleaning your dishes from five different angles.
- Some of the other great features of this dishwasher include a soak & scour option, high temperature wash option, heated dry option, 2-4-6 hour delay wash option, control lock, and electronic controls.
One of the things that consumers like most about Whirlpool's DU1300XTVQ is that it is easy to install. Some consumers were even able to install the dishwasher themselves. Another thing that people liked about this model is that it does a good job at cleaning dishes, even when they have soil on them. The dishwasher also fits a good amount of dishes, meaning fewer wash cycles, which results in smaller utility bills, not to mention its ENERGY STAR compliance.
Perhaps the biggest disadvantage of this dishwasher is that some consumers have had trouble with build quality. Consumer reviews have mentioned leaking and other problems that would persist even after several fixes from the service center.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- washes dishes well
- has loads of cycles and options to choose from
- looks great
- conserves energyCons
- some consumers have had problems with build qualityWhirlpool Dishwashers main page