Whirlpool GU2275XTVY 24 inch Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher - Monochromatic Stainless-Steel
Whirlpool's GU2275XTVY is a monochromatic stainless steel dishwasher that is packed with various features. If you want to save on money and energy consumption, better check out Whirlpool's Energy Star qualified GU2275XTVY dishwasher model. Read on to know more about its features, advantages, and disadvantages.
- The Whirlpool GU2275XTVY is an Energy Star qualified appliance, helping you save on energy consumption and money in the long run.
- The electronic controls are fully integrated, providing you with a machine that's very easy to use and operate.
- The machine offers a sleek and stylish exterior, making it a chic addition to any kitchen.
- The fully integrated electronic controls also prevent you from accidentally pushing a button, which can lead to unwanted cycle changes.
- The model's Adaptive Wash feature automatically chooses the most appropriate washing level.
- As part of the Whirlpool Gold dishwasher series, this model is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee in terms of the Clean & Quiet standard.
- This model is available in a stylish monochromatic stainless steel finish.
- This machine thoroughly cleans your utensils through its SheerClean Direct Feed Wash System.
This machine is packed with plenty of efficient features such as the SheerClean Direct Feed Wash System. Its cycles include Adaptive Wash and Glass Xpress. The Adaptive Wash cycle uses a couple of sensors to determine the best type of cleaning and washing cycle depending on the load and dirtiness of the items placed inside. Because of this cycle,
you'll be able to save on time and water consumption. If you're in a hurry, you can take advantage of the machine's Glass Xpress cycle. This cycle can clean glassware or lightly soiled utensils in 30 minutes. The upper rack is also highly adjustable, giving you more flexibility when putting in the load.
Through the model's auto soil sensor, you'll be able to save more. This works by measuring the amount of dirt or soil in the wash water so as to determine how dirty your utensils are. The machine then adjusts based on the findings. After 250 cycles, the load is recalibrated for optimum washing performance.
Some consumers have complained that this model, when compared to other similar dishwashers, can't hold as much plates and utensils. There were also complaints regarding the washing performance of this unit. The cutlery basket was also found to be useless by some users. Some buyers have also complained that the stainless steel front of the machine is hard to clean.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- Energy Star qualified
- Available in chic monochromatic stainless steel color
- Offers Adaptive Wash features
- Offers a variety of wash cycles
- Uses auto soil sensors
- Upper rack is adjustable
- Glass Xpress cycle is perfect for those who are in a hurryCons
- Cutlery basket is useless
- Stainless steel front is difficult to clean
- Can't hold as much utensils when compared to other models
- Washing performance isn't as good as expectedWhirlpool Dishwashers main page