Whirlpool GU2300XTVS 24 inch Stainless Steel Under Counter Dishwasher
Whirlpool's GU2300XTVS is a full console dishwasher that can accommodate up to 14 place settings and has 6 automatic cycles to choose from, according to your dishwashing needs. This is another smart dishwasher from Whirlpool that uses intelligent sensors to help clean dishes in no time. Check out the key features below and some responses from consumers to see if this makes a smart purchase for your needs.
- Like other Whirlpool dishwashing units, it is Energy Star-qualified, giving you an eco-friendly choice while helping you save more on your utility bills.
- Up to 36 targeted jets are used in the PowerScour Option, which lifts and effectively removes hard-to-reach stains and tough baked-on foods.
- The Quiet Partner III System offers sound insulation to make sure that the unit won't bother you with the noise while operating.
- The SheerClean Direct Feed Wash System helps cover up to five different angles to make sure that soiled dishes will come out completely rinsed using clean wash water.
- The dual sensors of the Adaptive Wash Cycle automatically sets the cleaning level and time needed to wash the dishes according to the load and dishwashing requirements.
- The NSF-certified Sani Rinse Option eliminates up to 99.99% of bacteria.
- The Auto Soil Sensor helps maximize the cleaning power of the dishwasher based on the soil level of the dishes. Cycles are adjusted accordingly.
- The 2-4-6 Hour Delay Wash gives you more control on when you want to use the dishwasher. You can set it at the most convenient time for you.
- The unit also comes
with an adjustable upper rack, control lock feature, tall tub design, fold-down tines, heated dry option, and rinse only cycle.
The dishwasher can handle even tough cleaning jobs without scrubbing and soaking. The spray jets do a fine job at removing any stain and buildup on glassware and other types of dishes. The sensors also help make sure that dishes will come out squeaky clean and sanitized. It has smart features you will need for basic dishwashing.
The features gives users more control on how they want the machine to work according to their preference and needs. The control lock feature and spacious interior makes it very easy to use. It also has a very practical but still stylish design that makes a worthy addition to any kitchen.
Some consumers are not happy with the long cycle it takes to finish the job. They also say that the machine still makes some noise, though it is advertised to work quietly in the background. Though there are neat features included in the package, the price is quite steep, since other models carry almost the same features at a lesser price. For basic dishwashing needs, not all features can be as useful as intended.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- delivers powerful cleaning performance
- easy to maintain and clean
- quick installation
- stylish and smart design
- spacious interior with tall tub design
- easy to load and unload dishes
- has intelligent and useful optionsCons
- cycle takes too long
- not as quiet as advertised
- can be quite expensive for some consumers Whirlpool Dishwashers main page