Whirlpool GU2800XTVY Full Console Dishwasher
Compared to dishwashers manufactured before 2000, GU2800XTVY is among the most efficient Whirlpool dishwasher models ever. It's made of stainless steel, and you can choose from different colors: all black, black-on-stainless, biscuit, and white. When cleaning a full load of dishes, it uses up 1/3 less energy and water, so you're not only helping Mother Earth, you're also doing your finances a favor as well. What's great about getting a Whirlpool dishwasher is that this comes with a 30-day money back clean and quiet guarantee. So if you got one and are not satisfied with its performance within 30 days, you can at least ask Whirlpool for a refund of your money.
- It's certified by Energy Star, which means that this dishwasher meets government standards. This helps you save money on your utility bills while at the same time saving energy.
- It has a PowerScour option in which 36 targeted jets are used to clean baked-on foods without requiring you to soak or scrub the cookware beforehand.
- The pots and pans cycle allows you to clean dirty pots and pans just by lengthening the wash time in the cycle.
- With its adaptive wash cycle, this dishwasher automatically uses dual sensors in order to determine the dirtiness of the dishes as well as the size of the load. It selects the appropriate cycle duration and cleaning level to save water and time.
- Its tall tub design also allows you to load it with tall and odd-shaped
- If you have kids in the house, you might also find it very useful that this dishwasher comes with a control lock, where you can disable buttons on the control pad to prevent children from stopping or starting the dishwasher.
- The heating element of the GU2800XTVY also dries dishes thoroughly.
One of the best things about this dishwasher is that you won't have to rinse your dishes before you load them inside the machine. It cleans everything well and doesn't leave any residue on dishes. It also features a cup shelf, so you can stack up to two levels of coffee mugs or use the shelf as a stemware holder to secure delicate glasses.
Many users are complaining that there isn't enough space on the dishwasher for silverware. The silverware tray is too small, so sometimes, it doesn't thoroughly clean the silverware when the silverware tray is placed in its usual position on the door.
The silverware tray sometimes has to be put in the back and the pot scrubber jets have to be activated in order for the silverware to get thoroughly cleaned. But even then, the tray takes up space on the lower rack.Pros
- visually pleasing
- comes in different colors
- cleans dishes very well
- no need to rinse dishes before placing them inside the dishwasher
- has a child lock
- has a rinse only cycleCons
- Not enough room for silverware
- wash cycle runs long Whirlpool Dishwashers main page