Whirlpool GU3100XTVS Built-In Super Capacity Tall Tub Dishwasher
Whirlpool's GU3100XTVS is a dishwasher that has great features to help you and your family with dishwashing duties. Designed to be built-in, GU3100XTVS fits right under your kitchen countertop to provide easy access. If you're looking for a new dishwasher, then the Whirlpool GOLD Series GU3100XTVS may be the perfect choice.
- This dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified, which means that it does a good job at conserving energy and water, causing less stress on natural resources and helping you save on your electric and water bills.
- The design of GU3100XTVS complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act standards for accessible design. The dishwasher has an adjustable height, between 32 1/2" to 34 1/2", to make it easier to configure for use by anyone.
- GU3100XTVS has a wonderful design that is durable, stylish, and practical. The stainless steel interior of the machine gives it a sleek and smooth texture, while delivering durable performance. The racks in the dishwasher are coated with nylon, which helps prevent scratching on your dishes, while providing extra resistance against rust. Another great design element of GU3100XTVS is the cup shelves that allow you to secure glassware, coffee mugs, and even stemware in a two-level configuration.
- When it comes to functionality, Whirlpool's GU3100XTVS has loads of cycles for you to choose from. The normal cycle is good for every day use on dishes with regular amounts of food soil. The light cycle is gentler, making it perfect for dishes that aren't heavily soiled or delicate glassware. The heavy cycle is perfect for times when your dishes need a really good cleaning. The pots & pans cycle extends the
wash cycle for a more thorough cleaning of your cookware.
- Some of the other great features that you'll find on GU3100XTVS include a high temperature wash option for better sanitation, a 2-4-6 hour delay wash function to keep up with your schedule, and a control lock to prevent accidental stopping or starting of the dishwasher.
The biggest advantage of the Whirlpool GU3100XTVS is probably its overall design. This dishwasher has some great design features that make it practical, functional, and stylish to boot. Furthermore, the ADA compliance of the design makes it a good choice for anyone needing such design features.
The dishwasher also works well. It does what it's supposed to do and that's more than what can be said about some of the other dishwashers in the market. With its various wash cycles and options, it has just about everything you need from a dishwasher.
One of the flaws of GU3100XTVS is that it doesn't come with a connection hose. One would expect that after buying such a hefty piece of equipment, it would at least come with all of the parts that you need to get it installed and usable in no time. Another disadvantage that some consumers have mentioned is that the operation noise can get a bit loud, but this can be remedied by setting the dishwasher timer to run the cycle at times when you wouldn't mind a little noise in the kitchen.
Consumer likes and dislikesPros
- looks good
- works well
- ENERGY STAR- and ADA-compliant
- stainless steel interiorCons
- can be noisy during operation
- doesn't come with a connection hose Whirlpool Dishwashers main page