Whirlpool GU3600XTVY 24 inch Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
GU3600XTV is touted by Whirlpool as its most efficient dishwasher model ever. Being eco-friendly and energy-efficient, this Whirlpool dishwasher cleans a full load of dishes while using up one-third less water and energy.
Its stainless steel interior is both visually pleasing and capable of delivering durable performance. The stainless steel construction also makes for higher heat retention, so drying performance is improved.
- With its rinse only cycle, you can give your dishes a quick refresh. Whether they're rarely used or brand new dishes, they'll come out clean.
- This dishwasher is certified by Energy Star, so you can be sure that its good for the environment and on your finances too.
- It has an auto soil sensor, which measures soil in the water in order to determine how dirty the dishes are, then adjusts the cycle based on it.
- With its 2-4-6 hour delay wash, you can delay washing the dishes for up to six hours.
- It also features the pots & pans cycle, which provides thorough cleaning for dirty pots and pans by extending the time of the wash cycle.
With the PowerScour option, you can make use of the 36 targeted sprays that scour away baked-on foods without the need for you to scrub or soak the dishes first. Tough soiling on dishes is easily cleaned by this dishwasher. It also features a control lock, so you can disable buttons on the control pad to make sure that children don't accidentally start or stop the
machine. This is also certified by NSF International, as it eliminates 99.99% of bacteria from dishes and cookware. It also comes in a tall tub design, so you can load both odd-shaped and tall items on the racks.
You can even load items like colanders, stock pots, and cookie sheets because this dishwasher features an extra 3 inches of interior loading space. This dishwasher comes with a 30-day money back clean and quiet guarantee. So if you're not satisfied with its performance within the first 30 days, you can return it to Whirlpool.
Some users have complained about the door being difficult to open and close, and that the washer's main door requires a push in order to close. The timer also cancels out when you open the washer door, and you would need to reset the delay timer.
This Whirlpool dishwasher is also not as quiet as you wish it would be, so you might be bothered by the sound it makes. Users have also said that this dishwasher doesn't dry the items on the top rack thoroughly. Pros
- comes in a very appealing stainless steel finish
- cleans dishes very well
- has simple controls
- is easy to use
- easy to load
- can hold odd-shaped and tall itemsCons
- silverware compartment is quite small
- dishes could be very hot when removed right after the end of a cycle
- makes a loud noise when it drains
- wash cycle can take quite longWhirlpool Dishwashers main page